Hey everyone. Just telling you my upcoming reviews . Within the next couple weeks I'll be reviewing the following programs:
NeoBux (recommended)
Survey Spot (recommended - My top survey site, not PTC program)
IceBux
LinkGrand
More programs will also be reviewed in the near future. I will also be creating a "PTC Tips" section to the blog. So this way if you're thinking about joining a program that I dont have reviewed, I'll tell you what to look for when thinking about whether it's legitimate and worth it.
Today's tip: Many PTC programs want you to sign up with Alertpay. I never heard about this before I got into the PTC industry, but I have looked into it, and I do use it now with many programs. So do yourself a favorand sign up now with Alertpay because it's definitely secure (I prefer it over Paypal) and it'll make it faster when you run into a program (like Neobux) that wants you to have an Alertpay account.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment